This 9,970 RSF building is undergoing renovations to its second floor and third floors (with a 630 RSF rooftop terrace), with an expected completion date in the first quarter of 2018. Upgrades include opening up the space to allow more flexibility for future tenants and a dramatic “butterfly-inspired” roofline.
- Address: 211 Rigsbee Avenue
- Year Built: 1938
- Available Sq. Ft.: 9,790 RSF
- Conveniently located within the Downtown Loop
- Short walk to trendy restaurants and local retail shops
- Full building available for future tenants
- Renovations include opening up the 2nd floor, a 3rd floor expansion, and a rooftop terrace